7 Ways to Protect Your Wedding Guests from Mosquitoes
Protecting your guests from mosquitoes is one of several challenges of having an outdoor wedding. Please consider the 7 tips below to help in keeping your guests comfortable.
1. Pre-treat your ceremony and reception space with an outdoor fogger and possibly mosquito traps if budget allows.
2. Light tiki torches filled with citronella oil and place around perimeter of your reception and/or ceremony space. *Purchase these items at the end of the summer season for huge savings!
3. Provide guests with a selection of mosquito repellents.
4. Keep outdoor space well groomed and dry. Mosquitoes are attracted to high grass and standing water.
5. Consider an early afternoon celebration. Mosquitoes mostly appear at night when the air is moist and cool.
6. Stage one or two electric fans. Mosquitoes are not great flyers and will have a difficult time navigating through a gently breeze.
7. Inform your guests that you are hosting an outdoor celebration. Hopefully this will encourage them to wear light colored protective clothing.
Protecting your guests from mosquitoes should be a top priory if having an outdoor wedding. If you know a couple planning an outdoor celebrating, please share these important tips on how to help keep those nasty little buggers away!!!
Hope this helps!
You may want to read this..